Paw Chores Pet care services

Items for sale or wanted.
Forum rules
No third party offers, please. The primary contact person must be a member of Keele University. For ease of use, you might want to set the "Notify me of any replies" option at the bottom of your post.

This forum is unmoderated. Be nice.

Paw Chores Pet care services

Postby A.D. Leake » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Paw Chores.
Professional Dog walking and pet sitting.

Many years experience
Pet First Aid Trained.
Fully Insured.
In the process of completing a Level 3 Diploma in Canine Care, Health and Training.
Track dog walks live
Highly recommended service

I offer the following services;

Dog walking.
Dog training .
Pet sitting.
Dog sitting (day-care and overnight).

I love my job working with animals and I am very passionate about the quality of my service. Living on Keele campus allows me to provide a unique and flexible service for my customers and I work hard to provide a service that accommodates each pet’s personal needs. I also really value my customers and loyal customers receive discounts and reasonable prices regularly. I am not a commercial dog walker. I only walk and sit one dog at a time so that your dog can receive one to one attention and a higher quality of care.

I am fully insured and I have up to date pet first aid training. I am also completing a Level 3 Diploma in Canine care, Health and Training so I’m currently offering free training when customers book regular walks.

If you are interested in any of my services please don’t hesitate to contact me for a free consultation or dog walk.

I can also provide many references from satisfied customers that live on Keele campus.

I am taking bookings now!

You can contact me via the means below;

hollyblue289@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

Holly Leake
Paw Chores
A.D. Leake

Return to For Sale